Friday, January 16, 2009






I have a blog! I created it a year ago but never figured it out and now that I am not so stressed with time I'm excited to use it!

I'm now at BYU Hawaii livin it up! Here's some photos of my life here...




Kim and I at my dorm getting ready for the dance last Friday. I knew Kim in Idaho but just barely. She was in my Anatomy class so once I got here and knew nobody we became BFF! Don't judge my room decor - it will get better!






Our first adventure to the beach with Kim and her 2 roommates, Haidy and Johana!
Polynesian Culture Center! We got some New Zealand War paint for the show that night.
I'm on Kim's computer right now but when I have mine with my camera i'll upload more!

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Good job rob, so fun that you are there and getting some sun for all of us. Look forward to seeing your hawaiian updates with some cute hawaiian guys. -Maile

Anonymous said...

Wobbs I'm loving your blog....its' nice to actually put faces and places to people and trips and I hear about. Keep it coming :)