Monday, March 23, 2009

I've had so much fun at BYU-Hawaii! I've only posted pictures because every time i write something I delete it! Some things are better unsaid because words just don't do justice lately. Life hasn't been easy but life has been GREAT. Here's a short attempt at communicating recent thoughts:

I LOVE HAWAII! Expanding my perspective towards reality teaches that I am insignificant and ordinary- just one of the billions of kids with whom I share the planet. Yet i carry an entire world of my own, invisible to many, shared with relatively few, exposed to none. It is funny how life is still life, whether I'm in the middle of the ocean on the tiny tropical island of Oahu, or back on the mainland in the arctic tundra of Rexburg Idaho. I am still Robin Bell and everything that goes along with being Robin Bell. Insecurities, talents, humor, joy, heartache, weaknesses and all i possess are inevitably mine. I will always be me no matter where I run. So I'm learning to love Robin Bell!

2 comments:

kelsey said...

I know I love her!

Amelia said...

she pretty much is amazing and i'm so stinkin' lucky to be her sister