Wednesday, August 19, 2009



All summer I have been nannying for the Schei family. They are a cute family with 2 little girls who I adore! Isabella is 6 and Kate is 4. I've decided I need to write down some of the funny everyday occurrences. Here are a few... I'll post more later :)

Kate has an awesome imagination and is very expressive. She came running to me one day while playing at my house. She sticks one hand on her hip with the other hand in the air and says "Um Excuse me have you seen my cat go by???" (We don't have a cat...) I tried not to burst out laughing and said "Hmmm... check the piano room!" She threw her hands up and before running off she said "Ohhh Thank you soo much!"

Kate and I made sugar cookies. I took the 2nd photo as she bit into her well decorated cookie. I love her expressions!

Isabella: Kerri is the one with a earring on her foot! (toe ring)

When Kate doesn't know the exact word for something, she just makes up her own version of it, or a completely new word.

Our fridge is not magnetic so my mom has all her magnets on the magnetic door of the dryer. Kate was rearranging them to make them all pretty. When she was done, she said "Robin look! Your mom is gonna be so fallassated! This is the best fridgenator she ever had!"

The girls and I were taking in the Costco groceries and Kate found some air fresheners. She said, "Oh look! Marreeners!"

Photo: Kate was dancing and I told her to strike a pose. She sunk into this dramatic pose with her shoulders forward and her eyes fluttering!

Playing with stuffed animals:
Kate: here you be this one! (handing me a dog)
Me: oh what is his name?
Kate: Jums Sherpped!
Me: huh?
Kate: You know, James Sherpopod!
Me: What's his name again?
Kate: Jims Sherpod!
(I look down at the dog...)
Me: Ooooooh!!! German Shepard!

1 comment:

Kimaree said...

Hahaha what cute girls, they sound like so much fun! Hey so I have an idea for your next blog... how about you tell me how/why you decided to go to Rexburg this fall!?! Tell me the details lady! I love you!