Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rexburg


Rexburg Updates:



  • I've decided to play competitive soccer! Its been a really good thing for me to meet more people and have the regular exercise and a physical outlet.
  • My apartment works... but lets just say I'm never living here again!
  • Rooming with Heidi is always good for me. She's wonderful. Although things are definitely different now that she's engaged because we're just in different places in life. It was bound to happen and we're still good friends but its hard when we've been through the last 3 years side by side and now she's got somebody on her other side! Planning a wedding with her has been exciting though! December 29th! :)
  • I think of Hawaii everyday! I'm glad to be here but the cold really is tough on me.
  • I'm taking a course called Fundamentals of Scripture Study. I'm required to study 30 minutes everyday from the scriptures and its amazing what blessings can come from simple consistent study. I'm taking that class with Dustin which is fun!
  • I miss my little girls that I took care of all summer. (Kate and Isabella Schei)
  • I really miss having my cousin Travis in Rexburg! I always felt like Travis was taking care of me and provided that family love.
  • LIFE IS GOOD. :) I'm one blessed little lady!

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Thanks for updating. I love to hear what is going on with. Serious transition from those two very different schools, in very different locations. You are awesome. We love you!

Mikaela said...

I'm glad life is good!
Fundamentals of scripture study was the hardest religion class I took by far...but my favorite because I learned the most.
When I get back to Rexburg we should get together, it's been so long!