The Rexburg Temple is my favorite! I watched the construction of the building, ushered during the open house, attended the dedication broadcast and gained a testimony of temples while in it! Here I am with Rebekah, Catherine and Kelsey on a a usual Rexburg evening - windy with a pretty sunset. (Oh how I will miss the love and laughter of these beautiful girls!) I'm grateful to have had the temple so close the last few years.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
The Rexburg Temple is my favorite! I watched the construction of the building, ushered during the open house, attended the dedication broadcast and gained a testimony of temples while in it! Here I am with Rebekah, Catherine and Kelsey on a a usual Rexburg evening - windy with a pretty sunset. (Oh how I will miss the love and laughter of these beautiful girls!) I'm grateful to have had the temple so close the last few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment