Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Savage-Grillo Wedding

Jen's little Luke is my bud.
I love the Logan Temple. My parents were married there too.
 My cousin Monica Savage was married to Diego Grillo April 21 in the Logan Temple. It was a beautiful day! Perfect weather with flowers in bloom...

Naturally I waited outside with the kids and missed the whole wedding since I'm not endowed. I've perfected the role of being the wedding babysitter for all my best friend's biggest day of their lives. And I'm not bitter about it!

When I moved here in September, Monica and I started going to the single's ward in our area, which is where she met Diego. So really, I am the reason for their eternal happiness!




Purple was the color.
Oh DANG!
Monica and I have been close since we were young. Her Dad (Mylan) and my mom are siblings. With my family always in Washington and hers in Utah, we were great pen pals through the school year and cherished our summers together! I'm so glad I got to live with her for a few months after her mission.

Paul and Diego :)

 


Congratulations Monica and Diego!

No comments: