My mind - I'm taking a chemistry class right now that is intense but I'm grateful that my mind is capable of learning and understanding cool things. Even when I feel like my mind is going to explode due to overload...I'm grateful it hasn't yet! Lately I'm also just grateful for everything I know. Its easy to see that people don't function well when they don't understand important truths. I'm grateful my parents taught me I could accomplish whatever I wanted. Not because I'm anything special but because anyone that works hard and does what they should, will be blessed and it will all work out. Some people really don't believe that but I'm grateful that I do.
Mercy - I know that most things in life I can't do by myself and I'm grateful I don't have to. I can be such a space and do DUMB things but I'm grateful that people look out for me! Or else I'd have no phone, no wallet, I'd probably be stuck somewhere with my keys locked in my car.... ha! I'm so glad the Lord is aware and watches out for my scattered-self!
Delicious Food - It just tastes SO GOOD! Amanda made an Asian steak salad one night that cured my grumpiness so fast! Paninis, bruschetta, raspberry-chocolate greek yogurt ice-cream (new favorite Ben & Jerry's)... What would the world be like without deliciousness? And of course summer, kids, family, the 4th of July, laughing... These are a few of my favorite things.
Naturally we need pictures. Even if they're totally irrelevant....
| I don't care who you are, that's cute. I babysat for my cousin Heather- . This is her boy Logan. |
| I took a quick trip to Rexburg a few weeks ago. Here I am with Heidi's little girl Cora Macey. |
![]() |
| And just because I miss this EVERYDAY.... Oh Lake Sammamish.... Pine Lake.... any lake? Utah is not meeting my summer needs.... Road trip? |

No comments:
Post a Comment